Friday, February 5, 2010

2/6/2010 - Sentido + PUTS in Brazil








For real, check this out. I got it out of the $2 thrift store record bin. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Really good Latin music. I don't really dig that term, it's really ambiguous, but I can't think of any other classification. Give it a try. "Condiciones Que Existen" is my favorite track. Funky as hell, very powerful horns. I'd love to share that track with you via YouTube link, but I couldn't find it there. Just click that link up there to download the album, it's worth it.

Here's another song, the hit "Puerto Rico". It's probably the most recognized off of this album. It's great, too.


Digging around for records in Sacramento is hard sometimes, maybe I'm not up on the good spots. I usually go to The Beat and tons of thrift stores. Dimple is pretty barren when it comes to vinyl, and when they do have good stuff, it's very expensive.

If anybody knows some spots, put me up on 'em. Also, if any of y'all have a little beat machine/turntable set up and want to rap, that'd be dope.

Also:

PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS IN BRAZIL

A favorite group of mine went to Brazil. They made all sorts of dope shit happen. Check it out, part 1 is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment